At the end of the 1920s, an anti-tubercular project set up by the Fascist government encouraged the construction of a network of sanatoriums throughout the country. A seaside village was also built in a marginal area of Salerno to welcome frail and sick children. It was a complex with four pavilions, characterized by a simple and unadorned style. The first anti-tubercular sanatorium, constructed on a hill in the hinterland, was inaugurated in 1938 in line with the national architectural model.
File in questo prodotto:
Non ci sono file associati a questo prodotto.