1.2 Recensione 1243
Subtitling Neapolitan Dialect in “My Brilliant Friend”: Linguistic Choices and Sociocultural Implications in the Screen Adaptation of Elena Ferrante’s Best-selling Novel.
n the screen adaptation of Elena Ferrante’s best-selling novel “My Brilliant Friend”, the first foreign language co-production of the American pay-cable network HBO with the Italian public broadcaster RAI, as a specific requirement of the American producers, the Italian of the main characters has been transformed into Neapolitan, a thick regional dialect mostly appropriate to tell the story of a life-long friendship on the backdrop of the 1950s poor outskirts of Naples, the main city of south...
Pertrochanteric fractures of the femur in the elderly are very common. As the average age of the population increases, the incidence of such fractures also raises, resulting in high healthcare costs. The type of surgical devices employed for their surgical management influences these costs.
Association between HLA genotypes and COVID-19 susceptibility, severity and progression: a comprehensive review of the literature
The COVID-19 pandemic has markedly impacted on cultural, political, and economic structures all over the world. Several aspects of its pathogenesis and related clinical consequences have not yet been elucidated. Infection rates, as well morbidity and mortality differed within countries. It is intriguing for scientists to understand how patient genetics may influence the outcome of the condition, to clarify which aspects could be related the clinical variability of SARS-CoV-2 disease. We revie...
Introduction: Outpatient total hip arthroplasty (THA) is increasingly popular. This meta-analysis investigated the potential advantages of outpatient regimes for THA. Methods: This study followed the PRISMA guidelines. PubMed, Web of Science, Google Scholar, Embase, and Scopus databases were accessed in June 2021. All clinical studies investigating outpatient THA were considered. The outcomes of interest were pain, infection, mortality, revision, dislocation, readmission rates, and deep vein ...
- 1 Contributo su Rivista50635
Data di pubblicazione
- In corso di stampa80
- 2020 - 20236925
- 2010 - 201922655
- 2000 - 200913746
- 1990 - 19995156
- 1980 - 19891860
- 1970 - 1979209
- 1966 - 19694
- Elsevier BV:PO Box 211, 1000 AE A...38
- Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins:53...31
- Salerno: Centro Studi Medicina "C...29
- American Association of Cancer Re...18
- Università degli studi di Salerno...15
- W B Saunders Company:Fulfillment ...15
- John Wiley & Sons Incorporated:Cu...14
- Edizioni Minerva Medica:Corso Bra...13
- S Karger AG:Allschwilerstrasse 10...13
- Elsevier Science Limited:Oxford F...10
- PHYSICS LETTERS. SECTION B347
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TRANSACTIONS223
- PHYSICAL REVIEW. B, CONDENSED MAT...217
- COMPARAZIONE E DIRITTO CIVILE196
- JOURNAL OF NATURAL PRODUCTS188
- ESPERIENZE D'IMPRESA186
- THE EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL. C,...166
- LE CORTI SALERNITANE159
- Middle Aged446
- Condensed Matter Physics223
- Electrical and Electronic Enginee...212
Accesso al fulltext
- no fulltext49348
- partially open214